The Polo Grill and Bar Event - Jonathan Cortez Fan Appreciation - November 4, 2011 Party -

If your wondering what to do in Sarasota, check this out -
Everything is set for the November 4th Party at The Polo Grill and Bar! Come and enjoy one of the hottest spots to dine and be entertained in Sarasota. I will be performing some of your favorite songs ranging from Mo-town, Modern, 80's hits, as well as Funk and Soul. The show starts at 8:30 PM and rocks on until 11:30 PM. The Polo Grill and Bar is located at 10670 Boardwalk Loop in Lakewood Ranch at the corner of Lakewood Ranch Blvd and Lakewood Ranch Main Street. I can't wait to see you there!

Check out the write up on The Polo Grill and Bar's Newsletter page about the event.

8 comments:

  1. I will be there! Would not miss it. Cannot wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bringing 30 or so of my closest friends! Can't wait to attend the 1st but certainly not the last Jonathan Cortez Fan Appreciation Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a full-service, top notch venue with amazing food and liquor, without the cookie cutter atmosphere of a traditional wedding venue.
    Wedding venues in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice i hope you will have many post like this
    --------------
    i'm providing thay man hinh Xiaomi service, special thay man hinh Xiaomi mi4. Contact with me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elated to know about this Polo Grill and Bar event. Last month, I arranged a Super Bowl party with my friends at an amazing Chicago event space. My friends helped me in finding this lovely venue and we really had awesome time there.

    ReplyDelete